Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Professors!

            I have been so excited about going back to school. I am 32 years old with a husband and 5 children so my life tends to be a little crazy at times. So going back to school is quite a challenge. I have chosen to take two classes English and Math. Both being two of my biggest weaknesses but I will have to say that I am starting to get back into the swing of things. Both of my professors have been great so far.
           If I had to describe my math professor with one word it would be "Commanding One". She is an amazing teacher and person. Her loud boisterous voice commands the attention of her students. She is fun and vibrant with her teaching styles. Commanding One Loves her job and takes pride in her work. Like an officer conducts class in a orderly manner and she doesn't take kindly to disruptions. Over all she is a great college professor.
           My other college professor is "The Perplexer". While being a great professor he has the tendency to make his students feel a little befuddled at times. He is a great teacher and students feel like they can be comfortable in his class. He is organized and his students like him.When asked a question he is very precise about answering their questions and they feel confident with the answers they have received. Overall I think he loves what he does and it shows through his positive attitude in the class room .

No comments:

Post a Comment